ETL Talend Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Job Type : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Any Graduation
Job Industry : Software Product Based Company
Job Description :
- Attention to detail and quality; excellent problem-solving skills required.
- Experience with business requirements collection, analysis, documentation, technical documentation, training users Ability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey complex technical concepts to business users and management.
- Must be a good team player.
Required Qualifications :
- We are looking for ETL Talend developers who have experience implementing solutions in the data integration technologies.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and must be able to work in a small setup.
- He / She must be technically strong and willing to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- The ETL developer is responsible for the development, unit testing and implementation of data integration process using Talend Open Studio.
- Responsible for importing, cleansing, transforming, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for data modeling, data integration for decision making purposes.
- He should also possess good knowledge on Databases, to perform his daily tasks and should have exposure to data model and concepts of Data warehouse to create ETL jobs for dimension and fact tables.
- Experience in one or more databases such as Oracle DB, SQL Server, Mysql, No SQL such as Mongo DB with strong skills on SQL and PL/SQL and Java.
- Candidates with prior ETL, ESB, API's, MDM, Java development experience will be given a strong preference.
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools will be an added advantage.